Call/Text For Quote
About the Inspector
I am focused on providing home inspection services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & will do everything that I can to meet and exceed those expectations! ~ Jimmie Evans
When you choose Evans Home Inspections you will get Jimmie Evans, a licensed home inspector by the Illinois State Department of Financial and Professional Regulations. Graduated & Continuing education from Better School of Building Inspections as well as other continued education courses. A previously highly educated and trained Carpenter by "Mid Central Illinois Regional Council of Carpenters".
- National Standards of Practice of a Home Inspector
- Home Evaluations
- Building Evaluations
- Construction Materials
- Hand Tools & Power Tools
- Construction Equipment
- Job Safety & Working Condition
- Building Design & Blue Print Reading
- Survey Instruments
- Foundation & Slab Concrete
- Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Roof Frame Construction
- Energy Conservations
- Exterior Systems
- Interior Systems
- Stairway Construction
- Post and Beam Construction
- Heavy Concrete Construction
- Residential and Commercial Renovations.
- Electrical, Rough In and Finishing.
- Roofing, Tear Offs and New Construction.
- Plumbing, Rough In and Finishing.
- Painting, Interior/Exterior Finishing.
- New Livingston County Courthouse -Pontiac, IL
- Old Livingston County Courthouse-Pontiac, IL
- T-Mobile - Normal, IL
- Water Department-Treatment Plant-Bloomington/Normal, IL
- Kohl's -Bloomington, IL
- Waterson Towers -Normal, IL
- Wehrenburg Galaxy 14 Cinema -Bloomington, IL
- Electrolux Technologies -Bloomington, IL
- Fell Park Public Facilities -Normal, IL
- Anderson Park Public Facilities-Normal, IL
- The Fitness Center -Normal, IL
- Show Me's -Bloomington, IL
- Anderson Apartments - Normal, IL
- Bloomington/Normal Regional Airport - Bloomington, IL
- Exelon's Nuclear Power Plant, Shooting Range - Clinton, IL
- St. Joe Middle School - St. Joe, IL
- Multiple OSF Hospitals and Carl Clinics in such places as Pontiac, Bloomington, Champaign, and Peoria
- As well as Many Residential Home Builds and Remodels in the Central Illinois area.
- Department of Financial and Professional Regulations(Division of Banks and Real Estate)
State Licensing Examination.
- A Better School of Building Inspections
Home Inspector State Pre-Licensing Training Course #453.000127. Studied National Standards of Home Inspector and Building Evaluations.
- Mid Central Illinois Regional Council of Carpenters
Passed, MCIRC-JATC Journeyman Carpenters Test. Completed MCIRC-JATC Apprenticeship Classroom Education and Hands On Training. Studied Superintendent Training Program(STP)- Skill Advancement Program.
- Chenoa High School
Chenoa, IL 61726.
History of Certifications
- Continuing Education Certificate for Inspection Process.
- Continuing Education Certificate for Report Writing.
- Continuing Education Certificate for New Technologies.
- Continuing Education Certificate for Exterior Roofing.
- Continuing Education Certificate for Exterior Decks.
- Continuing Education Certificate for Illinois Radon Inspection-Measurement.
- Continuing Education Certificate for Illinois Radon Inspection- Measurement.
- Certificate for Construction Industry Partnership.
- Certificate for OSHA Training - Construction Safety & Health- 30 hour.
- Certificate for Ergonomics Training Program.
- Certificate for Fire Stopping- STP Skill Advancement.
- Certificate for Best Practices in Health-Care Construction.
- Certificate for AGL Laser Operator.
- Certificate for Emergency Care & Safety Institute Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Certificate for Adult CPR/AED.
- Certificate for Qualified Operator of Hilti Actuated Tools-Positioning Systems.
- Certificate for Qualified Operator of Ramset/Red Head-IL Tool Works.
- Certificate for Fall Protection.
- Certificate for Sheet Metal Welding Operator.
- Certificate for Scaffolding User.
- Certificate for Scaffolding Builder.
Call/Text for Free Quote